Discovery Channel Canada BOOM DE YADA

BOOM DE YADA
Una din cele mai simpatice reclame, iar cantecul iti ramane in minte tot timpul. You gonna love this song! Asa isi face Discovery reclama in Canada. Cei care canta sunt prezentatori ai emisiunilor difuzate. O idee geniala.



Versuri: I love the mountains... I love the clear blue skies... I love big bridges... I love it when great whites fly... I love the whole world... and all its sights and sounds... (Chorus)... I love the ocean... I love real dirty things... I love to go fast... I love Egyptian kings... I love the whole world... and all its craziness (chorus)... I love tornadoes... I love arachnids... I love hot magma... I love the giant squids... I love the whole world... its such a brilliant place... (chorus)...

printre altii il vedeti si pe profesorul Steven Hawking, unul din putinii academicieni care se pot compara cu Zoso si VisUrat Furt.

Popular Posts