FMI si FBI si multe banci ma cauta

From:John Batty (johnbatty00@postaime.com)From: John Batty;

I am a manager in a position to make you claim a dormant deposit with my bank as a foreigner. It is legal and risk free as you will have legal documents backing up claim. If interested kindly reply so I will furnish you with details and how
we allocate the proceeds for our benefit. Please also send your contact telephone number and details in your reply so we can begin.

John Batty





from:
sanybg@yahoo.com


Dear

I am DR AMOS USMAN (The New Assistance Chairman) Economic And Financial Crime Commission, committee know as (EFCC) in conjunction with The FBI Of United State of America we hereby notified you that base on the meting we held in Abuja today I decided to contact you because of the prevailing security report reaching my office and the intense nature of polity in Nigeria. This is to inform you about our new plan to send your fund to you via cash Delivery; this system will

be easier for you and for us. We are going to send your contract part payment of US$ 5 Million to you via courier service and we are going to monitor your consignment until it gets to your address which you will proved. So all you need to do is to send us your information to avoid mistake, see it below:-


1. Your full name and address
2. Your identity such as, international passport or driver's license
3. Your contact phone numbers.


The Courier Agents attached will travel with this required information's For the delivery of your fund. He will call you

immediately he arrives Your country's airport. I hope you understand me.

So kindly contact the person in charge on how you are going to receive your part payment of $5 million below with your full information

Name :-Mr Morrison Peterson
Controller Global Delivering service
Email:-globaldeliver@diplomats.com
Tel:- +234-8138-9227-42



Best Regards,

DR AMOS WILLAMS
The New Assistance Chairman) Economic And Financial Crime Commission






From The Desk of Mr. Ahmed Al Sultan.
Branch Manager National Bank of Abu Dhabi
Al Ain Branch Ali Ibn Abi Talib St, Near Oud
Al Tawba Round About,United Arab Emirates U.A .E



Good day Friend,


I am pleased to get across to you for a very urgent and profitable business proposal, I got your e-mail address in Internet while browsing after I decided to contact you and ask for your assistance in this urgent matter, requiring trust and confidentiality, I am Mr. Ahmed Al Sultan, the Branch manager, National Bank of Abu Dhabi Al Ain Branch, Al Ain Branch Ali Ibn Abi Talib St, Near Oud Al Tawba Roundabout, (UNITED ARAB EMIRATES), Married with Five children. I am writing this letter to ask for your support and co-operation to carry out this business opportunity in my department, On June 6, 1999, an America Oil consultant/contractor with Petroleum Corporation, Mr. Thomas Stone, made a numbered time (fixed) deposit for twelve calendar months, Valued at US$12,000,000.00 (Twelve Million United State Dollars in my branch upon maturity.I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, the Petroleum Cor

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1999/11/01/iran/main49778.shtml

Most astonishing of my discovery was that, all records bear no next of kin, meaning no member of Mr. Thomas Stone, family knows about the deposit therefore, no member
of his family will ever come forward to claim the money, In order for the bank not to transfer the said sum of Twelve Million United State Dollars ($12,000,000.00) as unclaimed funds to the emirates treasury account, the above stated funds most be claimed immediately by somebody standing in as late Mr. Thomas Stone. Next of Kin, because According to (UNITED ARAB EMIRATES LAW), at the expiration of 13 (thirteen) years; the money will revert to the ownership of the (UNITED ARAB EMIRATES) Government if nobody applies to claim the fund, This revelation is only known to me because I was his personal account officer before I was posted to become the branch manager, now I seek your collaboration to act as next of kin to late Mr.Thomas Stone, to claim the funds and move them into useful investments.


We shall split the cash between our self upon the confirmation of the money into your account, I am ready to offer you 35% of the total fund and 60% for me while 5% will be set aside for any expenses might occur during the transaction.Please note that by the virtue of my position in the bank, I have worked out the perfect modality as well as I shall provide the relevant information's and documents for the successful claim and transfer of the funds in the account that will be provided by you. I can not stand in the forefront of this transaction because I work with the bank, that is why I have come to you, for assistance be rest assured that this project involve no risk to you, upon the receipt of your acceptance mail me, I will like you to provide me with the following details, to my private email addresses: (ahmed_nbad01@hotmail.com)


(1) Your Valid Direct Tel/ Mobile/Fax Number.
(2) Your Full Name:
(3) Current Resident Address.
(4) Your Private E-mail Box.
(5) Your Occupation:
(6) Your Age and Sex:
(7) Your Nationality:

Then I shall furnish you with due process of concluding this transaction without any delay. Please discard this message if you are not interested. One Passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with anybody, if you have any reasons to reject this offer, please and please destroy this message as any Leakage of this information will be too bad for me at my work place, as the Branch Manager National Bank of Abu Dhabi, here in U.A.E.



Thanks for your kind Understanding.

Mr. Ahmed Al Sultan.
Branch Manager National Bank of Abu Dhabi
Al Ain Branch Ali Ibn Abi Talib St, Near Oud
Al Tawba Round About, United Arab Emirates









FROM ( I.M.F )INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUNDS,
Section: International Funds Recovery,
Branch Office: BP 302:Akpakpa Cotonou Benin Republic,
Directors direct Email:-( drjohnsonpaul@yahoo.co.uk)
Direct Number:-( +229-6845 4759)

ATTENTION FUND BENEFICIARY,

Concerning Your $ 1.500.000.00 Million USD.

Good day, we saw your name (in the Central Computer among the list of unpaid

contractors,inherited funds as next of kin and lotto beneficiaries that

originated from Africa/Europe and around the Globe). Your name appeared

among the beneficiaries whom his fund has been approved already. You
are requested to get back to us for more direction and instruction on
how to

receive your funds, you will be directed to a new Bank where your fund
are presently.

However, we received an email from one Mr.Donnell Clayton who told us
that he is your next of kin and that you died in a car accident last
Month. He has also submitted his account for us to transfer the funds
to him.

Mr.Donnell Clayton's account co-ordinate is as stated below:-

Bank: Bank of America
1121 N 205th St, Shoreline, WA 98133.
Bank routing number: 125000024.
Bank account number: 5319678606.
Account Holders name: Donnell Vacoly Clayton.

We want to hear from you before we can make the transfer,and also to
confirm if his claim of you being dead is true or not. Kindly call
this Telephone

number (+229-6845 4759) as soon as you receive this e-mail to enable
us know that you are still alive.

Kindly,provide your personal information's to the (I.M.F Office) as
stated below to enable them process and transfer your contract funds
successfully to you OK.

YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR ADDRESS
YOUR COUNTRY
YOUR OCCUPATION
YOUR AGE.
YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER/FAX LINE (MOBILE).

On behalf of the I.M.F (International Monetary Fund) apologizes for
the failure to pay your funds in due time which according to records
in the system is long overdue since. Reply through our system operator
(DR JOHNSON PAUL ).

Director private Email:- (drjohnsonpaul@yahoo.co.uk)
KINDLY CALL THIS PHONE NUMBER TO CONFIRM:- (+229-6845 4759)

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Endema Boni
On Behalf Of Mr. Rodrigo de Rato Figaredo
Managing Director, International Monetary Fund (IMF) Benin Republic Branch.






Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mrs. Zainab Nadir Ibrahim, a member of Libya’s National Transitional Council. I got your contact E-mail address through the web search.

I need your assistance and co-operation, in transferring huge amount of money into your care overseas. This money is part of money recovered from Muammar Qaddafi. The total amount is Thirty Two Million Five Hundred Thousand USD ($32,500,000.00) which we will like you to keep into your safe hand.
Twenty percent for you (20%), the remaining will be used by your good self for a good investment as may be suggested in your country.
My choice of you for this transaction is basically hanged on your field and profession, hence this business proposal. If you are interested in this deal, I will require some information from you in order to effect the transfer of the money. Please, be informed that this money is safely deposited in a security financial firm in London UK, we shall permit the process of transfer once we receive communication indicating your interest.

Note that this transaction is 100% risk free. Do acknowledge the receipt of this letter by indicating your interest in the transaction and also including your direct contact details such as: Full Name,Age,Address,Telephone,Occupation, Scan Copy of Id.
Best Regards
Mrs. Zainab N. ibrahim
zainab_nadir_ibrahim@zanaib.com







Good day and Greetings to you!

I am Master Desmond Musa I am from Sudan, Am 22 years of age, the son of late
Mr.Perry Musa, EX Sudanese Ambassador to Ghana,who died on a plane crash
barely three months ago.

I just arrived in Accra-Ghana Yesterday in respect of my late father's
Consignments, containing the sum of $12 Million USD, which is been deposited
in the Provident Security Company,here in Accra-Ghana.

I decided to contact you,with trust to stand as my foreign beneficiary to
receive this Consignment worth the Sum of $12 Million USD, Due to the Fact
that,The United Nations Diplomat in charge of the Delivery of my Consignment
to my Foreign Beneficiary has already succeeded in Conveying the Consignment
to the UK Right now That is why i require your trust and understanding in
order for me to instruct him to meet with you personally and hand over my
Consignment to you before i join you up.

I am wiling to give you 40% of the total sum of money ($12 Million USD) while
the balance $50% is to be invested and managed in a lucrative business by
you,until i join you over there. please you should Keep this business very
confidential .As this is my only hope in life.

Please do get back to me via my email address (desmondmusa@att.net) so that i
can send you the Deposit and Ownership Certificate,also my picture for you to
contact the Diplomat there in United Kingdom for the immediately delivery of
the funds to you as my Foreign Beneficiary.


Looking forward to your prompt response,along side your Direct Telephone
Number that you can be reachable on.

Please in your reply you are advice to fill the form bellow
to enable easy recognition.

Full Name........

Age..............

Sex..............

Occupation.......

State...........

Country.........

Direct Telephone Number.......

PLEASE DO SCANNED A COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ANY RELEVANT
IDENTIFICATION CARD.


Warm Regards and God Bless!

Desmond Musa.
00233 54 468 2734.



Attention my Dear,

Greetings. I have been expecting you to come down and pick your check of $2.5 Million dollars from my boss but did not hear from you since his departure, so i requested the issuing bank United Bank for Africa (UBA) to credit the total funds into an ATM VisaCard to avoid expiry as my vacation has been scheduled already.

Your total funds has been credited as requested and the ATM card will allow you withdrawal from any ATM machine in the world without any Hindrance. Kindly contact the Director of the UBA ATM department with the security code ( UBA/ATM-2201-BN) to claim your card and reconfirm your delivery address / telephone number to avoid mistake on delivery.

Director ATM Dept - Dr. Fred Andersono.
E-mail: ( fred.andersono1@hotmail.com )
Telephone number : (+229) 960 83744.

I advise you cooperate with the Director to successfully receive your funds as i will be going for maternity leave. Call Dr. Fred Andersono now to avoid delay.

Best regards.
Equity Chambers







My name is Mira Abdullah,This is a very confidential matter as i want to belief that your are capable to these deal. I am a staff that works with the Standard Chartered Bank in Malaysia. One of our customer who died in the recent attack in LIBYA ( Late. Muhammad Aziv) presently has about 40 Millions Dollars in his dorm account. I seek a trust worthy person who can act as his next of kin with all the documents backing your identity as the rightful next of kin. You will be given 40% for your work and any amount spent in this process will be refunded back. I Seek your involvement in this great once in a life time deal.if your interested get back to me for more details.


mira_abdullah2012@yahoo.com.hk

Thanks




Dear beloved
I Sincerely apologizing for this message if it will be of any disturbance to you, I’m Mrs. Mary Duggan 63 of age Canadian citizen but presently hospitalize in England because of sickness as My doctor just informed me that I am suffering from cancer throat which is very terribly sickness and I neither have any child nor husband to leave my inheritance to, please contact me for more details, thanks
Mrs. Mary Duggan



Dear Sir/Madam


I am Mrs.Margaryta Lane, the personal accountant to Ronald Lake and Joyce Lake who used to work with Frank Howard Allen Realtors. On the 31st of January 2000, my client and his wife were involved in a Plane Crash (Alaska Airlines Flight 261) all passengers unfortunately lost their lives, since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my client?s extended relatives but this proved unsuccessful.
You can read more about there death on this website below:

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/

After all these several unsuccessful attempts, since it's not compulsory that the next-of-kin must be a blood relation to the deceased, hence I contacted you because you are from the same country with my late client, Be informed that a next-of-kin can be anybody, friends or organization.

Presently,the Bank where the deceased (my client) had a Deposit valued at US$74,980,000.00 Million issued me a notice to provide the next-of-kin to my client to receive its benefit or have the account confiscated, so I have contacted you to assist me in repatriating this benefit left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank.

To this effect, I now seek your consent to present you to the Bank as the next of kin of the deceased (my Client) so that the proceeds of this Deposit valued at US$74,980,000.00 Million can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money; 70% to me and 25% to you, while 5% will be used in settling any incurred expenses on both sides.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me via my private Email: (margarytalane1954@yahoo.com) below is the details immediately you acknowledge the good receipt of this message.

1,your full name and house address
2,telephone/fax number
3,marital status/age
4,occupation/position held

Your prompt response is highly imperative.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs.Margaryta Lane

Popular Posts